Business and Leadership Training for Subject Matter Experts
You know so much about your area of expertise. Discover the missing ingredients that take your expertise to the next level. Explore what leadership training and business training, specifically designed for subject matter experts, can do for your company.
"The question I ask myself like almost every day is, “Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?” Unless I feel like I am working on the most important problem that I can help with, then I’m not going to feel good about how I am spending my time."
Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
Many smart people do not know the answers to these questions:
- How can I utilize my talent, vision, and innovation to be more successful in business?
- How can I make an even bigger difference to others?
- How can my team thrive?
- How can I do all the above AND have balance in my life?
- How much will leadership programs, specifically designed for geeks, help me succeed?
Those of us who have followed our passions and chosen career paths that need both smarts and extensive education, training, and experience, tend to fall into a trap. One we didn’t see coming.
Why Leadership Training Specifically for Subject Matter Experts?
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) have invested a lot of time, effort, heart and soul into acquiring in-depth knowledge and expertise in their field. Sometimes they are loving called "Geeks" (sometimes we call ourselves that). To us, being an expert or geek is cool, and it means the person has special talents.
Discover why leadership training and business coaching, designed specifically for "geeks"/SMEs by geeks, makes a huge difference to your company and your team. Find out why leadership training is a potent tool to get ahead, attract and retain your top talent team members and build a company culture you love.
Save Yourself a Lot of Time, Frustration & Money and Learn From People Who've Been There and Done That
Our founder, Dr. Stephie Althouse, started out her career as Ph.D. chemist, award-winning scientist, and innovator. She became a group leader heading up her own research area and then got intensely passionate about learning what it takes to successfully commercialize innovation.
MIT Technology Review Magazine recognized her as 1 of the 100 most promising young innovators under the age of 35. She won two coveted"Small Business InnoResearch Rearch" Awards as well.
Driving to succeed in her career and for her innovations to make a tangible difference in the world, she searched for courses on entrepreneurship, leadership, marketing and business. Despite piecing her business and leadership training together from these various courses over the years, she eventually had hit the ceiling of opportunity within the company whose business she had helped building.
To the shock of her colleagues, she quit her job and started her own company, consulting at the interface of technology development and business development.
Less than 3 years later, she found herself leading a client’s high-tech company - filled with very smart, tech-savvy professionals - out of serious trouble. She became the Visiting CEO™ and, through this work, built a reputation as a turnaround authority. Working with her team, she raised revenues by 41% the first year.
Wealth, the way Dr. Stephie defines it, is like a three-legged stool
The three legs of the "wealth stool" are:
- Make money (profit),
- Make a difference with your talent,
- Create a great quality of life.
A few "miracle business turnarounds" later, Dr. Stephie Althouse (she goes by Dr. Stephie), was sought out to write and speak about her turnaround and business growth experiences.
In response, she wrote her first book “101 Quick Tips for High-Talent Companies.” Along with the book, she developed an innovative system called “Transforming Talent Into Wealth™” which is now the basis for her leadership training and business coaching with individuals and companies. The system is simple and fast to get started and proven to work.
Top-Notch CEO Offers a Number of Ways to Support You:
- Executive coaching for your top experts.
- Leadership Training and Business Coaching Circles for Geeks by Geeks - We have circles for executives and for emerging leaders.
- Customized workshops with specific leadership training subjects for your subject experts. These workshops are based on proven methods for accelerated learning (and that are actually fun to participate in).
- A Fresh Eyes Assessment™ of your high-talent company, department or team to gain a fresh perspective on opportunities and challenges that might have been in your blind spot, yet are likely to be critical to the sustainable growth and prosperous future of your company.
- Following the Fresh Eyes Assessment, we debrief you and co-create and action plan with you
- We also offer hands-on executive support for implementing such action plan.
- Executive support for business growth, turn around, and succession planning.
- Keynotes for your special events.
What Others are Saying About Us
“My business had stopped growing at the rate I thought it could, and I knew that I needed some help. Dr. Stephie did an incredible job at identifying what makes my business special and helped me to maximize that uniqueness to help grow business. My business is running much smoother and more efficiently, and my stress level has dropped considerably.”
Bill Walsh, District Manager, Farmers Insurance
Come to our webinar and meet us. Meet Dr. Stephie there.
We call it the Top-Notch CEO Discovery Experience Webinar.
You might think “I’m not a CEO (yet)”. Well, that’s okay because consider this:
Think like a Top-Notch CEO and get rewarded like one.
Discover business and leadership training that is specifically designed for geeks (subject matter experts) by geeks. It works!